How can we make sure our bikes are safe?
In March 2020, the city of Paris started to install bicycle shelters in different neighbourhoods to fight against theft.
- The shelters are covered and can be locked with a personal lock.
- They can hold up to six bikes.
Do you know if similar initiatives are in place in other European cities? If so, what are the differences? Do you have other ideas on how to make our bikes safe?
- More information (in French) on
- website: https://abris-securises-velos.paris.fr/
- article: https://www.cnews.fr/france/2020-03-10/paris-dernier-jour-pour-reserver-sa-place-dans-un-abri-velos-securise-934787